Saturday, December 8, 2012

Emotions

Though today was an emotional day I am getting through it.  I finally found some preemie outfits for Emery, now I have a few newborn and a few preemie ones.  They seem so tiny, it breaks my heart!!

I have felt alone all day though.  This is really testing my husband and I and our daughter.  We are all handling it differently which makes it hard to communicate sometimes.  But though its difficult I know we all love each other.  Even if its just us forever we will be together and will make it through these really hard times.  As I write this and my son bounces around in my belly I only pray for some time with with him alive.  Any moment I will have with him will be a blessing.

Here are some pictures I took tonight.



 This is one newborn, and one preemie outfit to wear under his sweater.









Look how tiny the preemie one is, I thought the newborn one was small!!
 Here is the preemie outfit on my belly, looks like it will fit, unless he keeps growing!!

These are rover and rover :)  We made the dark brown one at build a bear when I found out I was expecting him.  Then as we were looking through old toys to donate we found the light brown one, I didn't even know we had the same one!!  But my daughter is thrilled, one for Emery and a matching one for her, she wants them to both be named Rover.

No comments:

Post a Comment