Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Emery's memorial pictures

I wanted to share pictures from Emery's memorial.  We let balloons go at 11:55 on March 16th.  11 minutes later we did some confetti cannons, and afterwards we ate lunch.  It was such a wonderful way to spend the day remembering my little boy.  We also had our family come back to the house afterwards and had cupcakes (and looked at pictures as it was too windy to look at the park).  I also asked others who wanted to participate to send me pictures of the balloons and I loved the pictures I was sent.  I am not posting any pictures of people (faces) since I haven't asked them, and I got some pictures in the mail that I cant include on here.
 Here were the cards I made to attach to the balloons, laying on top of his memorial cards.


These are from on of my best friends...though she lives far away and I haven't seen here in years she still finds ways to be there for me.  I love her! 








 These were let go for Emery from her son's first birthday party!  I was so blown away that someone could share her son's birthday to do some balloons for my son :)






These are from someone who has become such a good friend of mine.  She made Emery's gowns and is an amazing lady who sadly lost her daughter, Ashley in 2001.  These balloons were sent for Emery and Ashley, thanks to those 2 wonderful children I have such an amazing person in my life now!





Here are the pictures from our family (I did ask them if I could use their faces)
 The morning of his memorial I went to the store and found iris'
 The cupcakes my daughter and I made.
 The iris'..because he is the iris of my eye (ya I am funny HA)
 My daughter thought we needed matching blue nail polish
 Tying down the balloons to keep filling
 Dad filling up balloons
 balloons on the table
 Emery's Gigi and Sa filling up balloons
 The balloon filling crew
 His baby books

 cutting off balloons before we let them go

 getting ready....
 set....
 .......
 GO






My daugher chasing down the one tiny balloon that blew barley above the ground.  She chased that thing through the playground, determined to "get Emery his balloon".  One kid playing tried to grab it and she yelled "STOP  that is my brother's balloon"
 Confetti cannon

 My dad and I :)




My friend who lost her son Samuel did this for Emery in the snow!  It was so sweet of her to go out in the cold and let balloon's go for him.  She is such a sweet person!  The balloons were decorated by here nieces.






This is from Emery's Aunt and cousin such pretty balloons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment