Tuesday, August 6, 2013

6 months of dragonflies

It has been 6 months since the one day I got to spend with my son in my arms.  6 months have flown by and dragged at the same time.  It feels like 6 years and 6 days at the same time.  I miss my son every day, but I am so thankful for all the dragonflies I have seen.  Can you believe 6 months with at least 1 new dragonfly every day?  That is 182 new dragonflies, how lucky am I?  I have seen them in all sorts of ways, people have bought me dragonfly things, and I have bought some myself.  I have seen pictures online and friends have taken their own pictures for me.  Every time I see one I smile, its my way of assuring myself he is ok, I cant shake the feeling that HE is the one sending them to me.  I love my little bug so much and thought I would share some of the dragonflies I have seen over the past 6 months.  I don't have pictures of every one I have seen...but I do have quite a lot :)
































































































No comments:

Post a Comment