Sunday, October 21, 2012

Trying to maintain a little normal

Our first trip to the pumpkin patch was last Wednesday, the 17th of October.  We have never taken Marlee to one and neither my husband or I have been since we were kids.  We went with Marlee's play group and she picked the biggest pumpkin she could carry.  Randall and I picked out a small round one for Emery since it will be his only trip, and Marlee picked a tiny one for him as well.  We took a couple of pictures while we were there but I want some more since none turned out quite how I wanted.  Maybe we can go take our pumpkins to the park sometime this week.  Also Emery has been kicking away lately, watching my belly jump as he is trying to get comfy :)  He likes music and when I have my laptop on my lap.  He also must like candy since I have a constant craving for it!!  I also HAD to have a blue raspberry slushie today, which I normally hate, how funny.  My grandma finished crocheting his blanket a few days ago, and also surprised me with a precious pair of booties that match.  My mom is making him a hat and sweater, I love that he will be surrounded by love as he is with us.  I am so thankful for the home maid clothes, how special!

I am still sad that every day is one day less I have with him but I am trying to focus on positives right now.  I love my little bug :)

No comments:

Post a Comment