Friday, May 3, 2013

March of Dimes

It has been a few weeks since I have written, so I will update for the next few days and get caught up.  We did the March of Dimes walk in memory of Emery on the 27th.  We raised $265 in the 2 weeks I had to plan for it! Thank you to everyone who donated, and extra huge thank you to my family for walking with us.  It was such a beautiful day out!  My daughter even walked most of the 3 miles by herself and she won a cake walk!




ALSO unrelated to the March of Dimes, I wanted to see if I get any responses doing this.  I have been writing Emery's story for a while, and have been told from all over about people reading it.  I am so curious who has been reading it, and I LOVE hearing about it.  I wanted to get everyone's opinions/thoughts about it, all in one place, since most of the time I just hear about it in passing.  SO if you do read it, have been reading it I would love an email from you, whether it is as simple I read it. Or you write a lot more then that.  And if you have told me before you read it, or you assume I know I would still love to hear from you.
Thank you, I cant wait to read emails.
timetraveling@rock.com

No comments:

Post a Comment