Sunday, November 25, 2012

After a week of roller coasters, here are some pictures

My daughter had been gone all last weekend, talk about LONELY without her.  We finally got her back Tuesday and got to go see our sweet little boy.  Then Wednesday I was in the hospital because my iron levels got too low.  Thursday was just hard for me, being Thanksgiving and knowing it was the only one my son would have.  I don't remember Friday, I guess it was uneventful but then saturday was amazing.  We celebrated Thanksgiving with my family.  Afterwards I even got to take a nap while my husband and daughter went to the park.  Then when I woke up we went for a walk around the river. And on the way home I realized how close we were to the parade of light!! It wasn't the actual parade but it was all the floats and where they started.  We walked all the way down one side, and back up the other.  I am exhausted by this point but we ate dinner, decorated the Christmas tree and made Christmas cookies.  It was so nice to have a day with my family.  I appreciate them SO much.

As I had said though we got an ultrasound on Tuesday.  I posted the first half of the video, but I thought I would share some pictures of our handsome little boy :)

 I love how you can see all the details in his face. :) he certainly looks like his family!!
 Looks like he was making a kissy face, though he was probably drinking, since he seemed extremely hungry :)
 Best one of the front of his face since it was hard to get any pictures at all!!
 Another one of most of his face.
Taking a BIG drink, it looks like his tongue but he was just thirsty.
Here is his foot, the other one was too wiggly but at least I finally got one!

No comments:

Post a Comment