Thursday, March 7, 2013

Memorial-please read if participating

We are planning a balloon release and picnic in memory of our son. It will be March 16th, (changed from the 9th due to weather) unless the weather is bad then it will be the following Saturday. It will be at the city park in Pueblo. If you are close enough to drive here please do! Otherwise gather balloons where you are at and release them at 11:55 from where you are at, and take lots of pictures to send to me!! I will have cards to attach to them if you are interested, and they can be printed off online as well (if you want them sent to you please let me know). They have a link to my blog with a few sentences about Emery's journey.

If you come please bring balloons filled with helium, a lunch for yourself, and if you wish, something to donate to the hospital. I will be collecting donations that day for parents who lose babies while in the hospital. It is not necessary to bring any but they will be greatly appreciated. Ideas are new blankets, newborn/preemie outfits, and (the best one) hand/feet molds.
Also if you are to far too bring something, but still want to donate I have set up a PO box to receive things from a distance. You can send things to Ashley Cortez PO Box 3193, Pueblo, CO 81005.

We appreciate all the love, support and prayers and hope to see you there, or pictures you have taken of your own balloons. Pictures can be emailed to aecortez09@live.com .



Also I have been asked where to send various things to our family. I appreciate it greatly, it is so sweet to know so many people are wanting to make us smile :)  Though comments on here are more then enough to get me to smile.  I got the PO box to send things to so use the above address for cards, dragonflies ect.   Thank you all again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment