Wednesday, March 27, 2013

No words..pictures instead

Sometimes as I sit here thinking about Emery, wondering if it is real life the words just seem to fail me.  What words are there when your missing your child.  I wonder how much he should weigh right now, and what he would be doing.  I imagine what it would be like if he was with us. Wishing we had that opportunity.  But since I cant think of the right words to say I thought I would post some pictures instead.

tiny toes :)
Dad washing Emery's hands :)
Admiring Emery
 Dads favorite spot to hold onto his son.


Here are pictures from saying goodbye at the funeral home...I hadn't shared them before.

 Toes peeking out of his gown
 Last time holding dad and moms hand.
 Tying on his hat
Dad tying on his tie.  He took the tie from our wedding and cut it in half so he could give his son half of his tie <3
 All dressed at the funeral home.
 last time holding him
 Dads last time holding him

I cant believe it has been so long since I last held him.  He changed my world though and I hope to pass that love along to the others I meet in my life.


Here is Emery's stuff.  It breaks my heart that his stuff is confined to a corner and a safe.  BUT I do love seeing these when I wake up every day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment