Thursday, December 6, 2012

Clock keeps ticking (far to quickly)

Each day that passes I feel like I am running out of time.  I have to much to do before my son arrives, I just want everything to be perfect, and ready to go.  I need to pack a hospital bag for me, and all the keepsakes for him, just in case he makes an earlier appearance.   Also I need to pack a bag for my daughter, so she can stay at her grandparents after he is born.  Then I need to take all sorts of pictures for a scrapbook I am making for us.  Hopefully tomorrow is nice enough so I can try to get some of those pictures done!!  I need to get maternity pictures taken when I can arrange it.  I need to call the funeral home and make some more arrangements that I have thought of.  Plus Christmas is coming, and I need to finish getting presents together, and making sure my house is clean.  It just feels like this  endless list.

Had a nice day with Emery bumping all over inside though, he really liked the pot stickers I have been craving and finally made for dinner :)  I am sure going to miss him inside me!  Glad that he is safe and comfy and giving me some time to get things together before he comes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment