Friday, December 14, 2012

We have a date....

The plan is that February 4th is the day we will aim for to be induced.  But we have a back up date as the 11th.  They are 1 week apart and it will depend on if he is ready on the forth, and I am dilated. The midwife doesn't want to make labor too hard on me.  She said that she thinks things will go pretty smoothly, but recommends me getting an epidural just to make it easier.  Guess we will see how things go when it comes down to it.  I was so excited today to get a date but now it makes me really antsy and nervous, its like reality is hitting me all over again.  It is such a short time left and I will forever miss my little boy as long as I live!!

He is getting so big now his little kicks actually hurt and I am so glad I have this time.  I have my birth plan in place and things sound like there are getting together, I only wish I had more ultrasounds so we can look into his little world.  Also my grandparents both got to feel him kick today.  Little moments like that mean a lot since that might be the only moments we have.  He also has been very regularly getting the hiccups usually a couple times a day,  its pretty cute!  I love this little boy!!

Look at that little face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment