Monday, January 7, 2013

Angel shower and Maternity shoot

On Saturday I had a shower for Emery, but it wasn't the traditional shower.  I decided instead of gifts I wanted everyone to bring letters, poems, ect. and we would put it together in a scrapbook.  We met a scrapbook store and all worked on pages for the book.  It was nice and a happy time, with family and friends and it couldn't have gone better.  I enjoyed everyone's company and LOVE the pages that were made for the book. My husband and daughter even stuck around the entire time and worked on pages for the book too (what a surprise).  We ended up buying my daughter a whole new book so she could make one on her own because she was making so many pages.  It was so sweet.  I came home and read all the things in my book and it brought me to tears, not really of sadness, it was just so perfect.  Everything that was put in that book had its own piece of perfect on every page.

After the shower we had a photo shoot, thanks to my husbands cousin Carla.  The pictures are perfect and I am so glad we got to do them, and lucky to have an awesome photographer in the family.

As the weeks are running out things seem to be falling into place.  I am so thankful for this beautiful time and am so grateful for all of the support I have in my life.  I love my son and the positives he has brought into my life.  Every day is an experience, and I have been finding joy in all the moments I have with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment