Friday, February 15, 2013

Pictures of Emery


I  missing Emery lots tonight, so I thought I would share some pictures, while snuggling his heart I got from a heart to hold(picture below).  Also they will NOT go in order for some strange reason.

 Dad holding on tight to his son
 My sweet son's little face, I love looking at this picture.
 Holding him close!
All of our hospital bracelets.
 How big I was on Sunday night when I got admitted, they let me wear my dress the whole time, so much nicer then a hospital gown.
 Contaction monitor
 Getting one of the many epidurals I had
 My tree of medicine
Holding my handsome son.
The last time I got to hold him (as I said not in order!)
 His little booties my grandma made.
 A picture my daughter took of him, it is in my living room :)
 Another picture my daughter took
 Getting hand prints
 I cannot turn it,  But he had a lot of black hair :)
 tiny , but long little toes
 Kissing his cheek
 Such an amazing boy
Wrapped up tight in his blanket
My heart.  It weights 6 pounds 8 ounces made just for us in memory of Emery.  They wrapped it in a dragonfly ribbon too.  It is so perfect to hold when I am missing him.  I like that I won't ever forget how heavy he was,  those are the things you can't record in pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos Ashley. He is beautiful! All the time and planning filled with love, all the care and attention to detail that you all put forth for your short time with Emery is without words. He is and always will be part of you and will be with you forever...

    ReplyDelete