Thursday, February 28, 2013

Professional pictures

I woke up today, still missing my little boy.  It just seemed like a day better spent in bed, doing nothing.  Before him when I was sad, thinking about his condition I just wrapped my arms around my belly and hugged him.  Now when I am sad there is nothing to hold.  Eventually I dragged myself out of bed, figuring I better be productive in some manner.  On the way out of my house to run some errands I checked my mail.  I got my pictures from the NILMDTS photographer.  I was so excited I came back inside right away to look at pictures.  They are beautiful, and she took SO many I can never say thank you enough.  I think Emery was looking out.  He knew mom was having a hard day and sent her something beautiful to hold on to.  So thankful I got them, I have spent the rest of the day with a smile.  So here are some of the pictures I got from her....






















These pictures have melted me.  So thankful for these and the many other ones she took as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment